DAY TO DAY ADDITIONAL LIMITS
Tenth Vow - Second (Training) Shiksha Vrat
This vow is to put additional limits of the six directions for one day, from the dawn of the day, for one day and one night. I will observe this vow to limit myself from willful and physical movements in any of these directions mentally, verbally, or physically.
There are following five major violations pertaining to this vow of day to day additional limits:
1. Calling for something or someone from beyond the set limits,
2. Sending for something or someone beyond the set limits,
3. Sending anything beyond the set limits,
4. Summoning anyone beyond the set limits by shouting, or
5. Conveying any message beyond the set limits by gesture.
If I have indulged in any of the above acts, then may all my such sins be dissolved. TASSA MICHCHHAMI DUKKADAM.